Three competitions remain this year. Good luck to the competitors in Kentucky, Missouri, and those attending Mountain West!
Held at the West World in conjunction with the The Lodge of Four Seasons. Public viewing from 10AM-7PM on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and 10AM-5PM on Sunday, June 13th. Admission is $12, youth 16 and under are free.Schedule Register
- Cindy Cunningham
- Small mammal finish work, epoxy and painting
- Brandon Mitchell
- Building habitats using Habitat Rock Panels by Custom Birdworks
- Garland Lessley
- Hands on fish painting
- Cory Foth
- Painting a reproduction largemouth bass
- Mark Gonnering and Brian Olson
- Hands on setting deer eyes and tucking eyelids.
- Mike Orthober
- The study of movement. How does a bird fly?